All-Grove Crime Watch meets Wednesday
The meetings are open to all residents and highlights include the following:
- Local police will provide details of recent criminal activity in the Grove.
- An Asst. State Attorney will provide information regarding court cases of offenders in the Grove.
- A representative from the BID will cover new activity in the Grove's business district.
- A District Liaison from the Office of Commissioner Ken Russell will provide updates in District 2.
- Other topics covered include the ongoing court watch and code enforcement programs.
- Residents will have the opportunity to discuss any related incidents or concerns regarding crime in their neighborhood.
YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.