HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Sunday, November 20, 2016

A glass of whipped cream

There was a guy eating a cup of whipped cream in Starbucks the other day. It looked so good, but I couldn't tell what it was at first. I watched as he spooned it out and ate it, it looked so delicious for some reason. I first thought it was yogurt, but the Starbucks yogurt comes in a different type cup, I get it often and love it. Something was written on this guy's cup, "whipped . . . " I couldn't read the second word, which apparently was "cream."

It's funny to think that they processed this order and wrote on the cup "whipped cream" rather than "latte" or "mocha" or whatever.


A friend who I was with finally asked the guy what it was that he was eating and he told us whipped cream. He said something about the doctor and not being able to eat solid food, so I guess the whipped cream was ok since it's light. I don't know, but the whole thing was funny.

He got a big delicious-looking frozen drink after that, all white again, I assumed this was a real drink and not just a larger version of the whipped cream. I didn't ask.

YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.