HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Lost Trolley

I was coming home from the gym at 8:15 this morning, and as I turned into my neighborhood, I came face to face with a City of Miami trolley. Very strange to see it down our cul de sac, guess he was off course and made a wrong turn of something, but it was so nice to see a door-to-door trolley right in front of my house.

And it was a "real" trolley like this one as opposed to the "fake" mini-buses.

Speaking of trolleys, I did a well-received story in the Huffington Post last month about the New York City Transit Museum. I have it here in my Tomversation blog, too: tomversation.com/2016/08/02/a-trip-back-in-time

And I did a story on the L train in NY, too: tomversation.com/2016/05/29/celebrating-the-ghosts-of-the-l-train

YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.