HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Ordering food is getting easier

I was excited to see UberEATS, Uber's new service in Miami, where they deliver food from various restaurants. Only, sadly, they are not in the Grove yet. They are in the Brickell area, so hopefully soon.

I did have a great experience with DeliveryDudes the other day. I had come home from a long trip and had nothing in the house, so I pulled their website up and ordered online, no talking to anyone, which I like, just doing it all online. I have seen them all over the Grove picking up and taking the food out, but I had never tried them before.

I ordered from Duffy's. Not sure why, but they had shrimp scampi that looked good, I also ordered a salad and a slice of key lime pie. It arrived fast, although the driver had the wrong address at first, and the food was hot and cold respectively, and delicious. The scampi had huge shrimp with angel hair pasta, the salad was good and the pie was perfectly fixed in a dish with raspberry sauce and whipped cream that you put on yourself.

The service fee was $5.00, plus, of course I tipped the driver. 

With the UberEATS service, there is no service fee for awhile but it will go up to $4.99. You can sign up for it here and get $10 off your first order; they'll notify you when they hit Coconut Grove.

YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home