HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Saturday, March 26, 2016

My favorite thing of the week

You know my favorite thing at the Blonde Bistro is the Tom's Tuna, I mean it's named after me, why wouldn't I like it? It's the light tuna - with olive oil and lemon, rather than mayo. But now I have another thing that I like. It's the new Croque Monsieur from L'Atelier French Gourmet; it's a French version of Ham and Cheese. Only better. 

Try it with their other great items like craft coffee, smoothies, gourmet sandwiches, salads, baked goods and Misha's cupcakes, which always seem too small for me.

They're open from 8 am to 6 pm daily at the Mayfair Promenade, off of Florida Avenue and Mary Street (3390 Mary Street, suite 136).


For info or to preorder: 305-444-9899.

YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home