HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Friday, January 08, 2016

A showing of my photographs?

I have to laugh because I had this story about my photos and my little camera and the guy making fun of me. Well, I was asked to have a showing of my photos at a local gallery, perhaps in the summer. I don't think I'll do it, but just the same, my little Lumix and iPhone and me are proud of being asked. 

I post a lot of photos on social media, and I guess they were all seen there.

YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why wouldn't you want to show your photos? It's not only an honor, it is a great way to promote Coconut Grove and the Grapevine. People would love to see all the cool shots you get in your travels around town.

Go ahead, put yourself out there and enjoy it!!

January 08, 2016 5:10 PM  
Anonymous Robert Sullivan said...

I'm ready to start showing my work. If you don't change your mind (and I think that you should) please have them contact me or email me to let me know who they are.

January 09, 2016 7:28 AM  
Anonymous Charles Corda said...

Photography, like any other ART, is not about the tools as much as it about the Artist.

It's what is inside you that comes out in your work.

In the last few years I've had my pictures in about 100 shows and have won scores of international awards for my photography. Even though I have some serious equipment interestingly most of my best work was done with a small lightweight camera that I carry when not out to do "serious" work..

It is the prepared mind that wins the day..not the make of the camera or lens.

You take great pictures because you believe in your subject... It's easy for you to find beauty in a place like Coconut Grove because you believe it is there .. You're open to seeing what you believe..and then you find it..
Its magical when it all comes together.

Keep up the great work and keep on believing. And of course yes..do the show!

January 09, 2016 4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home