6th annual Food, Wine and Spirits Week
The festival is the climax of a series of the week-long activities. “This event is very different from every others in South Florida," said Mario Pi event organizer. “Our focus is on beer, wine and spirits. Introducing new and rare brands to the South Florida, making sure there are short lines and no shortages, creating a very special environment and offering the opportunity to buy beer, wine and spirits at the show at special show only prices," he continued.
The event offers six feature areas:
• VIP Pavilion where everything is included
• Beer Garden – hang out and enjoy
• Fine Wine Tent – 92 rated and above will be on hand
• Spirits Tent – an ice cream bar made with alcohol
• Culinary Square - will feature more than 15 types of food. Lobster Burger to Ceviche, French Cuisine to Thai, and Seafood to Vegetarian our goal is to offer as large a variety of food as possible. Samples are $5.00 each and are sold in blocks of 4, 8 and 12 tickets.
Over 300 brands of beer, wine and spirits brands will be on hand at the two day event.
At The Lincoln Motor Company display, attendees can take part in a unique test drive experience of its new line of vehicles, including the all-new Lincoln MKX. Participating guests will receive a luxury gift.
Show Hours are as follows:
Saturday, November 14 - 4 pm to 11 pm
Sunday, November 15 - 4 pm to 6 pm
Early Bird Tickets are now on sale and can be purchased online at coralgablesfoodwinespirits.com
PRICES TO ATTEND
• Adults $39
• Child $10 anytime (Child 3-12 yrs.)
• VIP Adult Ticket $200 one day or $300 for a two day pass – only 250 tickets sold each day
• VIP Child Ticket not available
YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.