Something new is brewing at Panther Coffee
When you got to Panther Coffee today, ask them about their new BKON Craft Brewer, shown here, a super innovative and one-of-a-kind beverage technology, which is being rolled out this week at their Coconut Grove and Miami Beach locations. Customers will be able to order from a new menu of single origin coffees, loose-leaf tea, and infused waters that transcend the flavor experiences previously associated with these types of beverages.
Drawing upon BKON’s patented “RAIN” technology which uses negative pressure to extract soluble elements, the brewer is a cutting-edge technology that brews and infuses coffee, tea and any other botanical or fruit into liquids in as little as 90 seconds, giving artisans an innovative platform to craft made-to-order beverages with a level of flavor, purity, precision and speed that is unmatched. You can read more about its incredible capabilities on WIRED here.
Of particular note is the new-to-world iced coffee. By using a special RAIN algorithm, the craft brewer extracts a 6 oz. concentrate from 30 g of coffee to produce a 16oz. iced coffee, in 90 seconds. A first for the industry, BKON has unlocked the ability to create made-to-order, single origin ‘iced’ coffees that capture the flavor, beauty, and individual characteristics of a single origin coffee as when it is served hot.
Panther’s new launch menu will include:
- 6 Single Origin Coffees: COLOMBIA/Finca El Recuerdo, Cencoic; BRASIL/ Fazenda Santa Lucia, Fazenda Irmas Pereira; KENYA/Kichwa Tembo, Kamviu (all served hot or iced)
- 5 Loose-Leaf Teas: GREEN/Mao Feng, Genmaicha Jalapeno; BLACK/India Black; OOLONG/Da Hang Pao; WHITE/Jasmine bi Lou Chun (all served hot or iced)
- 6 Herbal Teas: Turmeric Ginger; Rooibos Blueberry; Chamomile; Hibiscus, Spearmint, Rooibos (all served hot or iced)
- 1 Craft Water: Ice water infused with strawberry, tarragon, mint and sea salt
- 1 Infused Wine: Rosemary infused Malbec
YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.