HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Yesteryear

I got an email the other day:

"I tried to find this bookstore using google, and your blog came up with the I-Ching Bookstore on the search page, but I could not find it once I opened your blog.  It is not in the yellow pages, either, or any business directory I looked into. Could you please give me the address, or phone number, or email or website of this store?"

Of course I had to inform her she's 25 years too late.

YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home