HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Sunday, September 07, 2014

My favorite thing of the week

My favorite things theses days are not as healthy as I would wish. Last summer I had a green health drink at The Last Carrot for 90 days in a row. Now I seem to have slipped from the health train. Last week, my favorite thing was the Affogato al Coffee (still is); I had one of them yesterday, before I had my new favorite thing - Coke Life.


I was at The Fresh Market and Ovidio, the manager, suggested I try the new Coke Life. I don't drink soda, I don't remember the last time I have, but I bought a bottle of the Coke Lite to try. From the ad campaign,  "Coca-Cola Life, which is aimed at adults looking for a lower calorie option, contains a third less sugar than regular Coke and is blended with Stevia." It has cane sugar and no additives, which I know does not make it healthy, but it's delicious.

I had the ice cold Coke Life in a bottle with a shrimp cocktail. They went perfect together.

Ovidio tells me that The Fresh Market is the only place around here that sells it until mid October. They also have Mexican Coke for those of you who like that. I tried that once before at LoKal, which also has Mexican Coke.  That's Coke with cane sugar (no Stevia) or additives.

YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home