HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Monday, July 28, 2014

Tweeting my way through an adventure

So over the weekend, I found out that my license decal was stolen, not the plate, but the decal part with the date on it. Rather than lose sleep over it, I decided to live tweet my adventure this morning. I had to file a police report and then get the new decal. I thought it would take half the day but I was pleasantly surprised to see it took less than an hour!

I went to the police sub-station here in the Grove and then to the Coral Gables tag agency. I then went back to the scene of where I think the crime was perpetrated. I wanted to see if I could figure out who did it. I took pics and made observations of the whole adventure on Twitter and people followed along. I used the hashtag #Tom.

It was fun, I may do another adventure soon.

My personal Twitter account is @Tomversation, you can see this morning's adventure there and the Grapevine Twitter is @GroveGrapevine if you would like to follow both.

Here's one of my tweets from today:




YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

After you put your sticker on the plate, take an exacto knife or one-sided razor blade and slice from the upper left corner to the bottom right and then from the upper right to lower left. The thief can't get your sticker off then.

We were told to do this in another state when the stickers were being stolen on a regular basis.

July 29, 2014 12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home