HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Update on the Stirrup House

I was glad to see the recent Herald article on the Stirrup House. I had been interviewed about the issue of the house and the trees that were cut down and I have a small quote there.

According to Jenny Staletovich's article, Gino Falsetto, head of the Aries Group, has great plans for the house. The Bed and Breakfast that was planned, will move along, and the grounds will be turned into a beautiful garden, as well. Trees will be planted as mitigation for those removed.

I suppose that the loss of a couple of trees to save the old house is maybe worth the trade off. I was concerned about the house last week, but I told Jenny that after I thought about it, I didn't feel that the house would be neglected and left to rot simply by looking next door at the other Aries properties. The three restaurants, Calamari, Taurus and La Bottega are in perfect condition and first class, why would they let their property next door fall into ruins? Makes no sense.

Here's the Herald story.

YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home