Join the 3rd annual Gables Bike Day
This is a free family-friendly event which strives to get people out of their cars and onto their bikes. Gables Bike Day will reintroduce so many residents and neighbors to the streets of the Gables. Miracle Mile will have a lot going on, there will be music, snow cones and cycle-friendly vendors.
From 11 am to 6 pm, enjoy cordened off Miracle Mile where only bicyclists can ride. You can skateboard, rollerblade and walk, too. Over 3000 people participated last year.
- Children’s play areas featuring bounce houses, climbing wall, face painting, tattoos, clown, etc.
- Nonprofit and educational booths providing cycling information, materials, helmets and lights at Community Zone
- Hourly bike tours (historic, landmark, open house, etc.) of Coral Gables conducted by our knowledgeable staff
- Free bike valet stations set up at two convenient locations on the event route
- Food vendors from local participating restaurants with daily specials and outdoor seating
- Bike Polo exhibition games by Miami Bike Polo
- VIP tent with food and beverages and special giveaways for sponsors, invited guests and celebrities
- Two live bands at the stage on the west side of Miracle Mile
- Bike Showcase with product display’s, free bikes to borrow and bike mechanics
YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.