HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Monday, July 08, 2013

Bicycle city

I was in Williamsburg, Brooklyn recently and was floored at the amount of bicycles in that one little area of New York. Everywhere you looked there were lots of bicycles on the streets. This is one area on one street. Below is a bunch of bikes locked up to this walk thru where construction is being done. I originally thought it was an art installation, but it's just people's bikes locked up. We're always talking about Miami being a big bike mecca, but I think Brookly has us beat.

Also, a funny thing is that as I was driving with one of my cousins, he was cursing all the bikes cutting in and out of traffic, not allowing cars to pass. Same problem all over the world, I guess -- sharing the rode issues.


YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not so much about sharing the road as it is about these bicyclists disobeying the traffic laws that are put in place for everyone's safety. I see these cyclists constantly blow through red lights and stop signs.

July 08, 2013 9:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like a mess to me

July 08, 2013 12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home