HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Sunday, May 19, 2013

"How You Doin?" She says it like she means it

Went to see talk show queen Wendy Williams last night at Books & Books in Coral Gables. It was a packed house. Lots of fans showed up to hear Wendy speak about her new book, "Ask Wendy ."

Wendy was very sweet and funny, she signed autographs after taking questions from their audience. 


The embarrassing thing was that my friend reserved us seats by contacting Books & Books and we were the only ones who did that. So we literally had the front row center seats. I didn't want to sit there at first, I felt foolish, but I was sort of forced into it and I'm glad I was. I was feet away from Miss Wendy the whole time!

We met people who drove down from Tampa and Port St. Lucie just for this event! Talk about dedicated fans!

YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.