HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Look, Ma! Bottom billing!

This is funny, as we were walking through the Coconut Grove Arts Festival, a friend pointed out my logo on the sponsors banner. Every year, I am one of the media sponsors. This year, I wasn't publishing the Grapevine at the time, so I had asked the Arts Festival guys if I could be a media sponsor as Tomversation.com, my comic strip and I would publish the stories in various media outlets, other than the Grapevine. 

I had forgotten about it and at the last minute they asked me for the logo, just as they were going to print, so they managed to fit me in, but it's the very bottom of the batch.

But of course, it's much appreciated, especially since it's promoting my comic strip and not really a media publication! But it was so funny walking along the festival route and seeing me as bottom billing, since the thing is to get top billing.

YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.