HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Friday, May 11, 2012

Some of my favorite odd foods around the Grove

One of my favorite things is the Special Chinese Soup at Confucio Express. You get a large size for just $7.00. It has a little bit of everything in it from shrimp to pork and even broccoli and mushrooms. One order could make two meals for some people.

I also love the chicken salad and the tuna salad at Dunkin' Donuts, the only problem is it's hit and miss, which really pisses me off a lot of the time because I'll drive all the way over, assuming they will have everything they advertise on the menu, especially when a large tuna bagel sandwich poster is staring you in the face as you enter, but it's a 50% chance that they'll have the chicken or tuna salad on hand when you ask for it. The last two times I went, they didn't have it, so I left without getting anything.

But I love the tuna or chicken salad on a plane bagel with or without a slice of cheese, it's great. I was there with a friend once who didn't like the fact that the tuna didn't have onions and I would love celery and even a tomato, too, But it is Dunkin' Donuts after all, it's surprising that they even have the tuna and chicken salad (only 50% of the time, which is a shame because Starbucks has all their items available all the time. They don't run out).

Subway used to have this great, fresh chicken salad, I used to get it a few times a week. They no longer have it, so I don't do Subway very often these days.

I also like the tuna salad at The Bookstore on a baguette with lettuce and tomato.

Oh, by the way, did I mention that aside from the Special Chinese Soup, all these sandwiches are my breakfast. I order them for breakfast! That's the odd part.

YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home