HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Sunday, January 09, 2011

June 16, 2008

After a great lunch at Jaguar (where I used my Code 33 card), a couple of us walked to Le P'tit Paris, for coffee and pastries.
A guy came up to us and asked for money, my friend gave him money and said, "You never know if that homeless person is Jesus or not." And I quickly replied, "Or an angel."

And just as I said that, around the corner came this little angel with her dad. And get this, her name is Angelique. :)

YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.