HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The little Christmas card test

card
Guess I have too much time on my hands, some say that anyway, but I don't, so I'm not sure why I wanted to do this test, but basically this is the deal. Yesterday, I mailed a Christmas card to Louis, one of the Grove Ambassadors. I know his home address, but I decided to send it to the colorful Information booth in the center of town and, I'm not sure if you can see the envelope above or not, but it's addressed to Louis, "Coconut Grove Ambassador, The Colorful Info Booth in the Center of Coconut Grove, in front of CocoWalk, Coconut Grove, FL 33133."

Let's see what happens, it should arrive today. A few years ago, I sent a Christmas card to one of the Gallerys on Grand Avenue, just a block or so from the post office, and it came back "unknown address," so let's see with this. Are we as small and quaint as we think? I mailed the card from the Grove post office. I actually handed it to Louis and asked him to mail it for me since he walks down that way daily, but he said he didn't want to mail his own card. :)

YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.