HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

From the "Do as I say, not as I do" department

code2
I ran into a friend at the gym the other day, he was fuming over Code Enforcement, I thought they had fined him or something, but he showed me these phtoos taken minutes before -- it's two Code Enforcement officers who were working out at the gym, who feel that they can park in no parking zones and just go about their business.

These same officers, park in "no parking" zones to shop, have lunch and do all sorts of personal errands. Why are they better than the tax paying public, the people who actually pay their City salaries? One of them is parked in the very spot where Officers Izzy and Lugo had the altercation with the girl who had broken every violation in the book. She was ticketed and her car was towed, these City officials are allowed to park and stay.

I saw these two officers leaving the gym, I held the door open for them as they exited, I said, "hello," and they looked right through me as if I didn't exist. There are many people out there looking for jobs, how about getting some polite law abiding City employees to take the place of these smug offenders?

code1

YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.