HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Monday, March 09, 2009

I'm for Pow Wow; just point me in the right direction

I am one of the volunteers during Pow Wow week in May. That is where thousands of travel agents from all over the world will be descending on us to soak up some travel info.

I'll be a tour guide on one of the large buses bringing the agents from South Beach to the Grove, I hear there will be 17 buses going back and forth. And I'll also be volunteering in one of the black info booths. I think the same week or maybe another time.

Locals will be training the paid info people, hopefully by osmosis -- you know, picking it up from the people, like me, who think know what they are doing. Details and photos to follow.

Now would be a good time to suck up to me if you would like me to point these thousands of visitors to your location. (Just joking).

YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home