HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Get a copy of Joan's funny new book -- autographed

We went to see Joan Nielsen,of Miami's Social Magazine, over the weekend at Books and Books, she was giving a little talk and signing her new hilarious book, "I'm Leaving the Kids All the Money They Owe Me!"

I know her four kids, so I don't know how they are taking the book's title, but Joan holds back no punches, she tears apart society leaders in Miami who have screwed her over these past 30 years -- by name.

I couldn't put the book down. Actually I was looking to see if my name was mentioned, but it wasn't and as far as I know, I am in good standing.

Joan has offered the $24.00 book to Grapevine readers for only $19.99 (with free shipping) and she'll even autograph it to you or anyone else personally.

You can read more and see a few excerpts and order here.

YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home