HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Monday, December 08, 2008

The Feast of Sinterklaas

sinterklass
I ran into Michelle Niemeyer and Olav Smit at Olav's annual Feast of Sinterklaas at Pomme and Pane Café this weekend. There was quite a nice crowd enjoying the food and drink. Olav gave me a little gift from Sinterklaas, as I was leaving. It was a bar of chocolate.

As I walked up Virginia Street and then down Grand Avenue, a guy walking his dog asked if it was cigarettes, I guess he wanted to bum one. I said no, "it's chocolate, want some?" And he said, yes, and so I gave him the rest of the box. From Sinterklaas, to Olav, to me to some dude on the street walking his dog. Holiday spirit.

YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sinterklaas? What's with the Mickey Mouse shirt?

December 08, 2008 10:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think is the campaign mascot for Joe Sanchez.

December 09, 2008 9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home