HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Monday, September 29, 2008

Grab and go breakfast a success

focaccia1

My buds at Focaccia set up the grab and go breakfast cart outside this morning. They are there until about 10 am and will be there every morning.

Here is Gigi serving some delicious hot coffee to Yamila, who also enjoyed a croissant.
If you're in the area, stop by, just pull up to the curb and order right from your car.

I had an egg and ham croissant, chocolate muffin and coffee. Yum.

YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice, I'll stop by tomorrow.

September 29, 2008 10:27 AM  
Blogger Tere said...

What a neat idea! I'm going to have to stop by.

September 29, 2008 10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I stopped by today, and the coffee was great, as well as the bagels.

September 29, 2008 1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went by today and for $2.00 I got a wonderful 16oz coffee.

September 29, 2008 4:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm going to give it a try in the morning...sounds neat the the pics make the savory pastry look so yummy!

October 05, 2008 8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home