HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Monday, June 16, 2008

She's a litter bug

This has been bothering me for awhile now.

The girl who works the drive up window at Pollo Tropical off of 27th Avenue throws trash out of the window as if the ground outside is a trash bin. I have seen her do this three separate times already.

One time she took a very long receipt from the cash register, balled it up and just threw it out the window. I don't say anything because she has quite a mouth on her (she yells at the customers) and she is handling my food, so I want to be able to go back without a problem.

She served me tomatoes, too. Should I be scared of her? And when she saw me taking pictures she asked me if I was taking pictures of her, I told her no and put the camera away so I got the photo above, but there was another area with piles of paper that I couldn't get a picture of.

I guess I am scared of her.

YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.

5 Comments:

Blogger Elena Karplus said...

I guess every community needs a watchdog and you grape are a self proclaimed one. Good for you.

June 16, 2008 1:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why not call or write the store manager.

June 16, 2008 2:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL Swlip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 17, 2008 8:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you find the way they treat the customers and the community appalling, then why do you keep patronizing them?

June 17, 2008 9:04 PM  
Blogger Fred said...

Not patronizing is one way to respond. I believe her manager would be the best person to let the employee know while at work the trash bin is where trash goes.

February 06, 2009 12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home