HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Lost posts

I was cleaning out the blog today and notice there were about 180 comments that never were posted. For some reason, they got lost along the way. I posted most of them now, so I apologize that this happened. I am going to stop moderating the comments and just let them happen, but I will delete offending comments.

Please note: I had to moderate the posts because of what some people say here -- they slander others and remain anonymous and then attorneys come after me, trying to get the IP addresses of the offending poster. But even if that didn't happen, I can't have people coming on and saying bad things about a whole race of people or even one person and not stand behind their remarks. So please be careful in your remarks.

If you want to call someone gay, or a liar or a crook or a whole race lazy low ass bastards, then sign your name and have your email address and I'll post it. If you want to remain anonymous, then try to make your point without offending people emotionally or legally.

Also -- I DO NOT delete posts that are against what I am for. I don't delete those unless they call other people names in the posts, like I get a lot of "You and FUCKING Mark Sarnoff need to rot in hell you commie low life bastards." Or "You and all the Cubans need to rot in hell." That I won't post unless you sign your name. Woops, I just posted that. (And I am Italian, not Cuban).

I literally got a post that said, "My wife [name here] is having an affair with [name here] at this company [name here] and my children and I are heart broken. Her cell phone and his cell phone numbers are [numbers here]."

You think I will allow that post? And what? Spend the rest of my life in court defending the IP address of the anonymous poster, although I don't think he would be that anonymous since he lists names and phone numbers.

So anyway, I will let all comments go through and if I do see an offending one that can cause legal problems, I will remove it.

YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home