HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Bye guys, see ya next year . . .

Couldn't resist this one last photo taken by Harry Emilio Gottlieb. I took photos of these guys being unloaded last week, now they are off to the next arts festival and we'll see them again here next year.

YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I truly look forward to seeing these animals again! I felt very bad that our weather wasn't cooperating this weekend the way it should.

I personally think the festival was wonderful this year, and despite getting drenched two out of three days (bad timing), I thought it was a wonderful event.
Bob Coultas

February 19, 2008 1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My thoughts exactly. I really felt for the vendors on Sunday & Monday. Such terrible weather. For a lot of these people, this is THE show that provides basic income for the year... imagine.
I am SO glad you posted this picture!
I was jogging down Bayshore this morning and saw the truck with the animals on it - ready to go- and I felt very sad. Another year, another arts festival passed. I LOVED the sculpture garden this year! It was the best yet.
It just brings out the inner child in you (in my humble opinion).
Thanks for keeping the Grove connected & updated with your great blog!
I love the Grove and our sense of community!

February 19, 2008 4:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and it was great to see the Women's Club doing so well; they really need the help with their restoration - all the Grovites were hanging out in there enjoying themselves and fundraising at the same time.

February 19, 2008 10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home