HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Monday, December 17, 2007

Music could be heard throughout the Grove

This past weekend, holiday music could be heard throughout the Grove thanks to the Business Improvement Committee (BIC) who sponsored various bands. I ran into Dave Collins, head of BIC, who introduced me to Bobby Ingram, who coordinates the bands. Above is "Miami Mo" Morgen and Carlos Peluzza Del Carpio and below is the Oscar Salas Quintet.

Thanks to BIC, there is Free Parking in the Grove during the holiday season, too. Free parking, free music . . . you can't beat that.

YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I'm walking through CocoWalk on Sunday when I run into Felice Dubin who graciously hands me a cup of Cuban coffee along with a half-dozen of those little plastic cups for sharing. I tell her about the Grapevine's story about paying-it-forward at The Bookstore, which it turns out she hadn't read. As I'm leaving CocoWalk, I run into Dave Collins who is on his way down to GreenStreet's to meet Bobby Ingram and check on the band. I pass along some of Felice's coffee to Bobby and one of the band guys. How's that for a pay-it-forward tale? True, too.

December 17, 2007 8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home