HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Trashing the Grove

This in from a reader:

Hi - Many people read your blog, so I wanted to pass on something that made me kind of angry.

The Ocean Aire (refrigeration company) van that was driving in front of me on S. Bayshore around 1:30 this afternoon kept throwing lunch garbage out the passenger side window, near Kennedy Park. First it was a can, then a wrapper, then some other paper.

License plate: T06 - (?)EZ. -- 786-286-1824

I think you and your readers would agree that folks who think the garbage just vanishes into thin air once it's out the window should be trashed. I told their dispatch that, and I would like other consumers to know.

YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home