HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Friday, December 08, 2006

Cherry Heering

To the dude who works at the Walgreen's Liquor Store -- they do still make Cherry (Peter) Heering. You told me it was out of production because you were too lazy to get off your cell phone and check. They had it at Flanningan's Liquor Store. And there's plenty of it.

I remembered this from when I was a kid, my parents always had it and I would taste it and sometimes sneak it on ice cream. Well, I got it at Flannigan's as I said, and luckily I only bought one bottle, because the stuff is toooo sweet. A little goes a long way.

I tried it on mint chocolate chip ice cream and it is delicious. But I don't think I'll be having much more of it. I should have just left it a childhood memory. Somtimes it is a good idea to not revist things.

YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.

2 Comments:

Blogger Freckle Face Girl said...

Yes, sometimes memories & cravings are better than the real thing.

December 08, 2006 11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What. You were too lazy to look?

December 09, 2006 6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home