HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Comcast is incompetent

I have a friend who works for Comcast Cable. He has not been called in to work since Wilma arrived. I don't get it. He has been out and about daily in his Comcast truck, just screwing around. He actually took a couple of us on a tour of Brickell and South Beach in the Comcast truck, the day after Wilma struck. He was out Friday night, clowning around town in the Comcast truck.

He says he hasn't been called in to work because he works in the Keys and they don't want people in yet. But wouldn't it make sense to put him to work in Dade County doing something? How incompetent is Comcast? I would think they would have every single employee on the job working non-stop to get the Cable up and running.

I know that every single person that has the Dish and DirecTV has TV and can watch. I know that every single person with Bellsouth.net has DSL and internet service up and running. I know that the people who run Comcast are a bunch of losers who don't care if they provide service or not. I am thrilled that I have Bellsouth.net or my whole business would be gone. I know that if I had Comcast high speed internet access, I would be out of business by now since Comcast has no clue what they are doing.

They don't care and as soon as we are over this hump, I will be changing from Comcast service to a reliable service. I suggest everyone else do the same.

YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home