HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Bartender of the Year

The secret is out! My favorite bartenter Terri Weisberg was named "Bartender of the Year" by "The New Times" in their Annual "Best of Miami" issue. Terri works at Flannigan's in the Grove, which I call The Loggerhead, or "The Log." I didn't recognize her the last time I saw her, she had her long hair cut and dontated it for charity.

I still don't know what she puts in my drink: Grey Goose or Belvedere, she won't tell me. She just puts the drink down when I enter and I drink it. It's always just right and goes great with the un-breaded, hot chicken wings. I don't like the "Rockin' Rib Rolls."

She really is a great person and lots of fun. I left my credit card there one time so I called up and said I would be over. As I drove into the parking lot, there was Terri standing there ready to hand the card to me. I didn't even have to get out of the car. I just grabbed the card, said "thanks," and kept going.


YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home