HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Thursday is T-bone Steak Day

You heard of Meatless Mondays? Well, let me tell you about T-bone Thursdays. 

I'm not much of a red meat eater, but on Thursday's Berries in the Grove has their special T-Bone Steak for lunch and dinner for $17.99. It comes with two sides, I've had it the past two Thursdays.

I know you're not supposed to have meat cooked well-done, but that's how I like it. I told Robert, the owner, that my steak was like shoe leather, and he got a concerned look on his face, but my friend who was with me said, "Don't be concerned, he's happy, that's how he likes it!"

Berries also has a brunch menu seven days a week. You can see their menus and hours and such at their website here.

They are located at 2884 SW 27 Avenue.



YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a great hangout for drunk obnoxious guys, who always hit on my wife when we go. Getting arrested is not my idea of a fun night out, so we go to Monty's.

March 15, 2019 3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home