HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Sunday, January 07, 2018

Is it cool enough for ya?

A shrimp boat on a cool morning.

I'm loving this weather. It's invigorating.

I went to the gym at 7 am and it was 54 degrees, when I came home, it was 57 degrees. Perfect. No? Well, some like it, some don't. It beats the weather they are having up north.

I ran into a lot of people who were out this morning, many of them complaining about the weather, but they were out and about anyway.


There were a lot of people at Starbucks, must be a lot of tourists in town, but I saw a lot of locals, too. When I approached Starbucks, I came upon a few cyclists that I know. They said they wondered how I wasn't catching pneumonia. I was in a sweatshirt and shorts, but they were in latex shorts, isn't that the same as gym shorts? 

The line at Starbucks was too long, so I went to McDonald's to get coffee, they have the best coffee there. 

The sun is out and it looks to be a beautiful day. The only problem with these cool days is that my hands get cold and it's hard to type. I'm warm all over, but my hands are frozen. I keep putting them around the McDonald's coffee cup to get them warm.

You know what I really like on cold mornings? Oat Bran. I have it for breakfast most mornings (with some flax seed ground in), but on cold mornings it's just perfect. I might make some now.


=====
Subscribe to the Grapevine and receive it daily in your email.
 Use this link.
====

YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.

2 Comments:

Blogger Archie 1947 said...

Great cappuccino at Mc Donald’s !!!

January 07, 2018 7:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everyone I asked said they love the cooler weather and I agree!

January 08, 2018 4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home