HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Where are the comments? On Facebook!

My friend who turned me on to the Little Libraries wonders why there are not many comments on the story, or on many stories in the Grapevine.

It seems like comments have moved to Facebook, which is nice to see, because people cannot be anonymous on Facebook. The Little Library story received dozens of shares and was read by many more thousands of people thanks to those shares.

So anyway, if you want to get into discussions, share stories and things like that, you can see the stories on Facebook (which link back here for the full story), but for the engagement, I guess it's Facebook. Our Facebook page is here: https://www.facebook.com/coconutgrovegrapevine


We post lots of photos on Instagram, too, here. There is sometimes food, like our lunch at Atchana's yesterday, but we do a lot of scenery and events. And love the "stories" aspect, where we can post short 10 second, 24 hour videos. 

And we put stories on Twitter here.

YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.

3 Comments:

Blogger REID PREATT said...

Well I said once" where are the comment links" You Tom said I keep them out for people like you. Face it , it is fading.

July 27, 2017 8:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Because the author of this blog gets free food and drinks at all of these new, failing shops, he says they are all great. They suck.

July 29, 2017 7:01 PM  
Blogger Tom Falco said...

GES, can you tell me where I am getting free food and drinks because I would like to know? And have the balls to sign your name the next time you are gonna write libelous made up lies. Thanks.

And how would that work? Do I go up to people and say, "Give me free food and I'll write something nice about you?" I'm too embarrassed to ask for an ad for the Grapevine let alone free food you idiot.

BTW, I only write about the places I like, I don't write about the places I don't like. Why waste "ink" on them.

July 29, 2017 8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home