HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Friday, August 05, 2016

Tomversation



I have a blog called "Tomversation" and I also have a comic called that. I'd like to invite you to follow Tomversation (the blog) and subscribe hopefully. It goes out via email when I publish around 9:30 or 10 am each morning but you can also just pop over and read it without subscribing any time you like. I cover things like comics and cartoons, pop culture, personal stuff, my travels, art and culture, and sometimes history related to things I like. I sometimes interview other cartoonists and celebrities. Basically, it's things that I wouldn't put in the Grapevine.

Occasionally I'll post the comics, but not often, so if you don't like the comics, this is good for you, if you do like them, then when they are posted it's an extra bonus.

I'm using a nice, fresh Wordpress set up, which I should have done with the Grapevine years ago, but still haven't. But I think you'll enjoy Tomversation and I hope to see you over there.

Anyway, Tomversation is here: https://www.tomversation.com. Check it out!

YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Tom...read some of Tomversation for the first time today. Love it!
Peter

August 05, 2016 9:17 PM  
Blogger Sophia said...

Great blog. Just bookmarked it.

August 06, 2016 5:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just read some of Tomversation I love It more for me to read before I begin my work day. Thank you for your hard work and dedication to our community.

August 06, 2016 12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home