HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Monday, December 28, 2015

From the inside out

AnnaMaria Windisch-Hunt took this photo of me during Sunday's King Mango Strut. She was part of a marching group, as she has been for the past 20 years. She used to always tell me to be part of her group and I would tell her that I preferred to watch and take photos. She would tell me that I could "embed" myself into the parade and get the photos from the inside out, which is what she did on Sunday. You can see her take on the Strut from the inside out here on her blog, Lakeworth Every Minute.

Below is the photo I took of her at the same time she is shown taking this photo of me.




YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.

1 Comments:

Anonymous AnnaMaria W. Hunt said...

It was a great day for everyone from Lake Worth. Had a guest from Palm Beach and parked them at Cheescake Factory with absolutely the best birds eye view. They enjoyed it and mentioned they had not seen such a large gathering since Mardi Gras in New Orleans from where they hail.

December 28, 2015 8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home