HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Wednesday, November 04, 2015

'I am forever thankful'

Friends, 

Last night we fell just 86 votes shy of making the runoff election. While I am saddened that our campaign has come to an end, my commitment to fighting for quality of life for our residents continues. Running this grassroots campaign has been an incredible journey!
You have stood by me through it all, and I want thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for contributing your time and money. This experience has been life-changing and I am forever thankful.

This campaign has given me the opportunity to better know, not only thousands of neighbors, but eight candidates for this office. Each has raised important concerns and visions for our community, and I want to thank them for their dedication and determination. Running for office is not an easy task, and I admire each of them for taking on this challenge.

So while our campaign has come to a close, our journey continues. I promise to continue the advocacy work I have done for the last twenty years and to be a voice for our residents and business owners. So I look forward to seeing you at community meetings, neighborhood gatherings at my home, and at City Hall.

Thank you again for your generous support.
Sincerely,
Grace Solares
Miami

YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ferpar65 said...

Thanks Grace for all your hard work. We hope to see you around putting up the good fight and speaking fornus residents. Now that we are in a run-off, who do you support? Ken or Teresa?

November 04, 2015 9:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Grace, are you endorsing Teresa or Ken?

November 05, 2015 6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home