HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Monday, July 13, 2015

You Fit gym opens at CocoWalk

There's a new gym in town and it's all green and purply. You Fit, is now at CocoWalk, all the way up at the top. I stopped by about 1 pm on a weekday and there were maybe three people working out in the whole place, which is two floors. Which sort of alleviates the fears of the new place being overrun with people at all times. 


They are open from 5 am to midnight, Monday through Thursday; 5 am to 10 pm on Fridays and 8 am to 8 pm on Saturday and Sunday.
 The cost is $10 per month for a month to month rate with a yearly fee of $39.00. And there is a $19.99 per month fee with the yearly $39.00 fee for a few extras which you can see here.

I like the fact that they offer free parking at the CocoWalk garage from 60 to 90 minutes, depending on the day.



I wasn't ready to change over from 24 Hour Fitness because I like the hours better at 24 Hour Fitness and I feel at home there, but we'll see. I did like the new equipment at You Fit and the crew who worked there were all very friendly. They let me wander around and most gyms don't allow that. They didn't know who I was or that I was doing a story, I was just a guy who walked in off the street as far as they were concerned, so that was the cool part. No pressure.

YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.

2 Comments:

Anonymous John McGurk said...

"They didn't know who I was"

Who are you? You're a blogger. Big whoop.

July 14, 2015 6:21 PM  
Blogger Tom Falco said...

Come on, John, don't be such a rude ass. I mean that I was a stranger walking around taking photos and they didn't stop me, which most gyms usually would. They didn't ask me who I was, they just let me do my things.

July 14, 2015 6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home