HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

I met my match with Matcha

The new big miracle cure is Matcha Green Tea, you may have heard about it. I've been reading about it and I've seen reports about it on tv, so I've now been drinking and eating it.


According to reports, One serving of matcha tea has the nutritional equivalent of 10 cups of brewed green tea. The matcha tea is the whole leaf, where you usually brew tea throw away the leaves, with matcha, you are ingesting ground up tea leaves, all of it.

I've tried the tea in various places around the Grove like the Bookstore and Starbucks, it comes either cold and frozen or as a latte. I wasn't crazy about those. I got a powder at Whole Foods and I sprinkle a little on food, it's good, but it still has a wheat grass taste. But now I have found something delicious, it's Bianco Gelato's version of Matcha Green Tea Gelato. It's very light in taste and delicious. I've been having some as often as I can. They don't have any of the popular gelato pops yet, but they plan on that, right now it's the gelato in a cup.

Some benefits of matcha green tea are that it is very high in antioxidants, it enhances calmness, it boosts memory, lowers blood pressure and cholesterol and detoxes the body and helps the immune system.

Bianco Gelato is at 3137 Commodore Plaza.

YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YUM! I have never found green tea gelato or yogurt in Miami before. Heading to Bianco very soon!

April 28, 2015 3:36 PM  
Blogger Mark Weiser said...

The florist across from the Bookstore, (Is it the Blonde Tulip?) Has a Matcha (Smoothie?) that was awesome!!

April 28, 2015 9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home