HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Friday, April 03, 2015

He is tired of half-truths; aren't we all

Ken Russell, who is running for District 2 Commissioner, is having a picnic at Merrie Christmas Park on Saturday, to celebrate the grand reopening after the toxic park mess which had the park closed for a year and a half. Today in Ken's blog, he has a story accusing current Commissioner Marc Sarnoff of lying about the Merrie Christmas Park proceedings regarding the park clean-up, the costs, the timeline and things like that. 

Ken states, "One of the main reasons I have decided to become a Commissioner is to put an end to the misleading half-truths that have plagued the current administration." 

He refutes a lot of what Sarnoff put out in his monthly newsletter. I don't think I've read the newsletter in years, but for some reason, I get about five of them every time they are mailed out, I just delete them. I think what happened was is that I was removed from the email list one time, at the same time I was removed from the Chamber of Commerce list, the BID list, the North Grove Neighbors list, the Crime Watch list and a few more lists. Someone in Sarnoff's camp decided I should not receive the news from any of these organizations, I could name that person here, but I won't.

When I demanded to be returned, they made sure I got the newsletter at a bunch of email addresses I have, so I receive about five newsletter now. And I delete five emails now, I know you have to read them all with a grain of salt, and I don't want to do that. 
And I think to this day, you cannot read the Grapevine on City Hall computers, but of course I'm sure these people read the Grapevine on their smart phones, ipads and other electronic devices.

A few years back someone put out an email blast saying that if you want the truth, don't read the local blogs, read the Commissioner's newsletter. I think that might have been the time I stopped reading his newsletter.

Anyway, Sarnoff is attending Ken's picnic on Saturday, he actually RSVP'd, so this should be interesting. Guess he wants to take the credit for the park reopening at Ken's picnic. 

YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.

18 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remember Sarnoff's "Don't Box Me In" anti Home Depot campaign which fooled and mobilized everyone behind him and then as soon as he got elected the Home Depot was built anyway, that was his start into politics and now he wants his wife to take his seat PUKE.

April 03, 2015 10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder how many people who were part of that "Don't Build Box" or whatever campaign are regular customers at Home Depot.

April 03, 2015 1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@1:14pm Every single one of them.

April 03, 2015 3:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarnoff's political career began with a complete lie (that he was going to stop Home Depot from opening in Coconut Grove)....and it will end with a complete fraud (his dishonest effort to remain in office by running his wife as a surrogate to try to continue his reign of terror and deceit)

April 03, 2015 3:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I could name that person here" That sounds like low level buffoonery Ron Nelson kind of thing.

I'm not above naming names.

April 03, 2015 3:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Believe it or not some started shopping there realizing they got screwed anyway and Shell Lumber was a big supporter of Sarnoff, basically everyone got screwed.

April 03, 2015 3:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"One of the main reasons I have decided to become a Commissioner is to put an end to the misleading half-truths that have plagued the current administration."

So he's unilaterally declaring himself commissioner? I thought the voters get to decide.

April 03, 2015 3:54 PM  
Blogger Tony Scornavacca Jr. said...

Funny! Anonymous 3:21 is not above naming names ... except for his/hers.

April 03, 2015 4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Sarnoff's surrogate wife to continue his Reign of Terror and Deceit."

Great title for the Miami Herald!

April 03, 2015 6:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am new to Coconut Grove. Does the League of Women's Voters provide any guidance as to candidate qualifications for local candidates. It would be great when there are so MANY running?

April 03, 2015 8:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tony and Anonymous 3:21 you are both wrong the "I could name that person here" subject is not male and is the ideological lunatic behind Center Grove Mafia Neo-Fascists which is why most folks choose to remain anonymous.

April 04, 2015 9:43 AM  
Blogger Tom Falco said...

The last commenter is correct.

April 04, 2015 9:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Sarnoff to continue his Reign of Terror and Deceit with ideological lunatics behind Center Grove Mafia Neo-Fascists."

Didn't make it up.

April 04, 2015 10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marc "My grandfather was the founder of RCA" Sarnoff. Another lie from 2005-2008. Want more? Vote for the wife.

April 04, 2015 10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found this link on Facebook. Read it and see who immediately comes to mind.
http://www.naturalnews.com/036112_sociopaths_cults_influence.html

April 04, 2015 10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Senator?

April 04, 2015 11:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@10:04

Most people want to remain anonymous because they don't appreciate the insulting, ad hominem attacks made by people who have little reputations to lose in making them.

April 04, 2015 6:28 PM  
Blogger Tony Scornavacca Jr. said...

The term "Mafia neo-fascist" sounds scary. Oh my!

Let's look at that for a minute. Mafia? No. Neo? Okay, yes. Fascist? You would need to be attempting to control millions of people or at least hundreds of thousands. So, no.

I suggest with coming up with a term that is less rhetorical and more intelligent, but then that would take all the fun out of it. I guess.

April 06, 2015 7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home