HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

To Make a Better World, I will . . .

Three more panels are being added to the "I Will" Wall at Chabad of the Grove. They filled out the first portion in 24 hours.

Rabbi Eli Muchnik, on the left and Ben Temer, show off the wall outside the Chabad's property on Main Highway.


"I will not be quick to judge," "I will be loving," "I will be optimistic," and "I will adopt a dog," are just a few of the postings.


Stop by to check them out at 3713 Main Highway. 

YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will vote

March 24, 2015 5:38 PM  
Blogger Tony Scornavacca Jr. said...

I will help feed the hungry.

March 24, 2015 10:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will volunteer to help the women and children of our community.

I will raise my children to respect the world around them and be kind.

I will pay it forward more often.

March 25, 2015 3:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will not vote for another crazy Sarnoff.

March 26, 2015 11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home