HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Sunday, June 08, 2014

Are you receiving the Grapevine?

A handful of people have told me that they are not receiving the Grapevine in their daily email as they had in the past. I'm not sure why. I'm hoping you are still reading this -- maybe it's going to your spam folder, I had changed the "from to" address to "blog@ coconutgrovegrapevine.com" from "ads@ coconutgrovegrapevine.com," so perhaps that's it.

If you are affected and want to redo the subscription, please email me your email address (the one you used to subscribe), I'll physically take you off the list and then you can resubscribe from scratch. That worked with a couple of people.


The Grapevine is emailed out about 3 pm every day, although occasionally it is delayed, not sure why. I use Feedburner for this and it's all in their hands.

Also, I've noticed a lot of "unverified" subscriptions. That means you did subscribe by putting your email address in the box at left, but you never approved the subscription from the email we sent you. As soon as you subscribe a verification email goes out. You need to click, that link. Just resubmit your email address and a new link will be emailed to you if that's the case. Click on that and you'll start receiving the Grapevine in your email daily.

YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Michael Light said...

I have been getting my daily updates, Tom. Thank you for all the hard work everyday!

June 09, 2014 4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home