HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

The parking situation

So this weekend, there was nary a Car2Go car on the streets, I saw one or two. Good going Car2Go.

After last week's incident, they reached out to me, they gave me a number to call to have the cars removed if they get overwhelming in one spot. I didn't call but it seems that they got the message and we now have plenty of street parking back in the Center Grove.

As I left the gym early Sunday morning, I saw one of the cars pull up and a "real" guy got out, an actual user. He left the car in a spot and went on his way. So I'm supposing that's how the system is supposed to work, there is one car there for the next user. Not 15 like last week.

YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How could anyone think conspiracy to do harm in the Grove with Cars2Go? On about 4 separate occasions I have seen up to 4 Cars2Go parked on Gifford Lane that my neighbors used & then simply parked them where space was available. On occasion there were 6 parked across the street from Shall Lumber & in less than 1 hr. 4 were used by separate individuals, 2 women & 2 men. There's no story of conspiracy; just everyday, normal cheap emergency needa.

January 15, 2014 8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I guess you showed them Tom. Too bad that next time I need a car2go when I'm in the grove I won't be able to find one. Thanks a lot.

January 15, 2014 2:08 PM  
Blogger Tom Falco said...

Huh? There are plenty of cars on the street. Not all in one location taking up all the parking spaces, you won't have a problem, I've seen them all over. Just not in clumps of 15.

January 15, 2014 2:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not to worry, just call em & they'll tell ya where the nearest car is.

January 15, 2014 5:20 PM  
Blogger Brian Breslin said...

on the car2go mobile app, i think it shows a map with all the nearby cars based on gps.

January 15, 2014 6:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, there's an app for that. Right now showing at least a dozen cars sprinkled throughout the Grove.

January 15, 2014 10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home