HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Last Train Home



Here it is, my favorite commercial, I drag it out every year, just like they did in the 1980s. It was the Publix holiday commercial. I would look forward to this every year. The music is by the Pat Metheny Group, the commercial and the song are called "Last Train Home."

YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.

1 Comments:

Anonymous PoincianaPatty said...

That's a good one! But the one this year with the little girl making the cookies for her grandfather made me tear up every time I saw it!

December 28, 2013 6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home