HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

He sees dead people; maybe

The other night, we were having a condo meeting back by the pool, one of my neighbors called from the other side of the building telling us to come over. He was in his car, paralyzed by fear. Now picture this, my neighbor always reminds me of John Goodman, the father on the Rosanne show. He sort of looks like him to me, he's big and burly. There have been times when he yelled at me so loudly and forcefully, that he can be really overbearing, I would be looking up at him like a little mouse, two inches from his chest and he would be shouting at me like a lion, picture the wind blowing from his being with all that force, into my face, like you see in a cartoon, so seeing him paralyzed by fear is really weird.

So this big guy, calls us over and he has his car headlights shining on the easement next door to our condo, it's a path to the bay and it's basically full of mangroves and is very jungle-y. He says he sees 11 people in the easement staring at us. We all started looking as people go in to fish at night, but they usually throw things on the boats or cause damage, so we try to keep them out. But we didn't see anything. Then he says to me, "Don't you see that woman there holding a bag staring at us?" He had the headlights shining right on the spot where he saw the woman. But I didn't see anything. Next he saw two people in one of the cars, but there was nothing there. I thought maybe he was seeing the top of the headrests.

Now the other neighbors were thinking he was crazy, but I'm wondering if he was seeing apparitions of old Tequesta Indians or something. He has told me in the past more than once of seeing this very tall guy there late at night, standing and staring at him, dripping wet, as if he just came up from the bay. Other times he told me of people being smuggled in through the easement, but no one has ever seen any proof of this.

Of course, I like to think it was Indian apparitions. After it all settled down, we all went back to our condo meeting, but right after, I went upstairs and watched Ghost Adventures and The Dead Files, smiling, thinking that we may have something like that going on right downstairs.

At 3 am, I was awakened by a phone call. It was my neighbor. I ignored the call and tried to get back to sleep. I am assuming he butt dialed me by mistake, but maybe he was seeing the Tequestas again and wanted to warn me. 

YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is cuckoo or playing you.

December 17, 2013 9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm thinking he might be a little more like John Goodman in the movie Flight, than you realize...

December 17, 2013 1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dripping wet would make sense since that area use to be bay bottom.

December 17, 2013 3:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The man is seeing all the ghosts being released by demolition of the Expo Center.

December 17, 2013 6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home