HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Monday, October 28, 2013

Please vote for us

Speaking of votes, I would like your vote. I didn't realize until someone Tweeted me last night that they voted for me, well the Grapevine, that we're part of the Miami New Times Web Awards.

There are a bunch of categories for various websites and we're in the category for "Best Neighborhood Blog."

I voted for myself, why not. 

There are categories for Best Political Blog and Best Viral Video and Best Food Instagram User, etc. One thing though, when you vote you have to vote for every category. I had left some out since I didn't know who or what they were, but the system would not accept my vote unless I chose one in each category. So if you can do that, that would be great.

Here's the page to vote.

Winners will be revealed at our Miami Web Awards event November 14 at Shots Miami in Wynwood.


Thanks.

YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.

3 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Niemeyer said...

Sad how if your blog wins, you will need to retrieve your award at an event in Wynwood. It'd be nice if the New Times considered the Grove a destination for that sort of event.

October 29, 2013 5:00 PM  
Blogger Tom Falco said...

I thought of the same thing, but they seem to have most of their events in Wynwood, so it's nothing new.

October 29, 2013 5:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's where their office is located...

October 29, 2013 8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home