HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Monday, July 01, 2013

Something new in advertising

Check this out. Know what it is? It's a hotel room entry key/card. I was in New York over the weekend and this was what I was given when I checked in. I love the concept for so many reasons. First off, if you lose it, no one knows where you are staying since there is no blatant mention of the hotel on the card, or the address, secondly, it's a great marketing tool and thirdly, there is a coupon on the back.  The hotel front desk clerk told me that people are keeping the card because of the coupon on the back, so I guess it's working.


YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been seeing these for years. I like the coupon on the Macy's one, though!

July 01, 2013 11:58 AM  
Anonymous Liz Gibson said...

Why didn't I think of that

July 01, 2013 12:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The ones we have gotten usually have coupons from local restaurants that deliver to the hotel.

We need to get you out of the Grove more!!

July 01, 2013 6:29 PM  
Blogger Tom Falco said...

I travel all the time I really don't remember seeing this before.

July 01, 2013 6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home