HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Red headed burglar and boyfriend on the prowl

There have been a bunch of burglaries in the North Grove in recent days. Houses on Swanson, Lincoln, Calusa and Jefferson have been hit, and Palmetto, in the Center Grove was also burglarized.

A young couple was witnessed at the scenes, they are between the ages of 17 and 20. She has straight hair, shoulder length which is bright red, he has dark short hair, they ride bikes or a kick scooter.

The police and Public Service Aides are aware of the incidents and CSI has taken fingerprints.

Please be on the look out and call 911 or 311 if you see anything strange or resembling the couple.

YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.

4 Comments:

Blogger Brian Breslin said...

i am almost certain i saw this girl on virginia by oak today with a skateboard. didnt see this post till after.

what kind of stuff is this couple stealing?

May 16, 2013 1:22 AM  
Anonymous Emilie said...

They took all my jewelry and electronics (computer, iPad ... even external hard drives). They totally ransacked the place. One of them hopped a fence and broke one of my back windows to get in.

May 16, 2013 5:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any updates regarding this would be greatly appreciated. Please let us know if / when they are apprehended. Thanks!

May 17, 2013 8:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

help, i got robbed yesterday while i was at work. I came home to my jewelry box in pieces around my house, they came in through my bedroom window, having to step on my pillow where I sleep to get in. They trashed my house and took all of my jewelry. The jwelry wasn't the most expensive but it was sentimental, thigns passed down from my great grandparents I was hoping to give my children, things that mean the world to me that would mean 5 dollars for them. I want justice to come to them for the hurt and now fear I am going to live with forever. If anyone has any information please let me know. The cops have taken fingerprints, I know there are people out there they are following - I hope they follow them right to a jail cell. There has a to be a speical place in hell for those that violate peoples proerty and steal their things. They will never know how to sick to my stomach I am, a piece of me was taken along with my heirlooms and I will most likely never get them back.

June 12, 2013 10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home